We help farmers become more productive by addressing the gaps farmers' face.
- We own our own demonstration farms to produce income and teach proper farm management techniques to address the info gap
- We form or partner with and manage farmer associations/co-ops to provide solidarity and a voice for the farmer
- We provide financing to the small-holder farmer through a partnership with Kiva to address the finance gap
- Loan provides farmer with training on ag techniques, inputs, such as seedlings and fertilizer, access to equip to clear land and plant, working capital to plant, maintain and harvest
- We provide a guaranteed market. We purchase all the farmer crops at a premium price and do value-added processing to sell finished goods in international markets
- We reinvest back into community for economic development. Funds are controlled by farmer association committee. May be used for equipment, education, water or health
- We are demand-driven. We partner with proven multi-national companies with established and growing market.